Commercial Solicitor Opportunity
Pictons is currently looking for a newly qualified – 2 years PQE Commercial Solicitor, covering commercial property, commercial litigation and corporate finance/commercial.
- Milton Keynes, Luton, Tring offices
- Competitive and dependent upon experience
- Ideally a full time role Monday to Friday
- Flexibility with hours and location will be considered
As part of our ongoing expansion of our commercial team we are looking to recruit an ambitious career-focused candidate to work within the department across all aspects including commercial property, commercial litigation and corporate finance/commercial.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work flexibly across all aspects of commercial services whilst gaining invaluable experience working alongside a team of excellent lawyers.
The team is dynamic and operates in a modern fashion embracing flexible working, new technology and allowing variety of work types and clients.
The Candidate & Role:
The successful candidate:
- Will be newly qualified – 2 years PQE with experience in commercial work and should understand the processes involved in dealing with Commercial Property and have the confidence to undertake transactional matters. Experience and knowledge of Intellectual Property matters will be a distinct advantage.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be willing to take part in business development and marketing.
- Will demonstrate the ability to work flexibly within a team and possess a strong work ethic.
About our Firm:
Our firm is established and has a reputation for providing top quality legal services to both businesses and private clients and we pride ourselves on our client care. This reputation means the firm has an impressive and diverse base of local and regional clients, including a range of businesses and organisations resulting in the firm handling high-quality work.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to continue and progress their career working within a focussed and supportive team. In return the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, structured review processes, flexible working and excellent IT as well as the opportunity to develop their own career in a role which affords the opportunity to assist with commercial property, commercial litigation and corporate finance/commercial work.
To apply please email CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31st January 2023