Family Solicitor Vacancy
Pictons is a well-established and respected law firm with offices in Luton, Tring and Milton Keynes.
Whilst being established, we are ambitious and innovative, transitioning with ease to flexible working during the pandemic as a result of a major IT upgrade. This enabled us to prosper during a challenging period.
What sets our firm apart is not only the good quality work and team environment, but also the great work/life balance on offer here.
We are now seeking a solicitor ideally with 5 years’ + PQE to join our successful Family team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a broad mix of work with a bias towards financial remedy cases. Pictons do not undertake any legal aid work and so the candidate will be carrying out 100% private client work.
In this role, you will be supported by a partner within the department, as well as two other experienced solicitors and one paralegal.
The Family team is a close-knit and ambitious team. This opportunity would suit anyone with a strong team spirit who is looking to join a firm with a genuinely collaborative and supportive working environment.
This role could be based at any of our offices with some home working possible.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent technical ability and knowledge within the area of Family law.
- The ability to deal with and organise a varied case load with minimum supervision.
- Commercial thinking and the ability and desire to meet targets.
- Excellent client care skills together with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Strong communication skills being able to relay complex ideas in a simple and straightforward manner.
- A solution focused attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career working within a busy and friendly team.
We are committed to helping people fulfil career ambitions and we strive to create an environment where individuals can understand and reach their full potential.
In return the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, a structured career progression process and a happy, inclusive working environment.
If you are interested in this role, please email an up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com .