Newly Qualified Solicitor, Commercial Property – Luton & Milton Keynes
We are seeking a newly qualified Solicitor to join our Commercial Property Department.
Based in the Milton Keynes and Luton offices, the successful candidate will enjoy a broad mix of work including experience of Landlord and Tenant transactional matters, some development related work and freehold, leasehold sales and acquisitions, business sales and acquisitions and secured lending.
Job Ref: CompropMKLUT04.17
- appropriate experience and excellent technical ability in the relevant discipline
- experience of dealing with a caseload, under supervision
- experience of participating in business development and networking activities
- demonstrable ability to meet targets and set own targets
- excellent interpersonal, customer service and team working skills
- ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- excellent organisational skills
- excellent IT skills
- to provide professional and competent legal advice and services ensuring compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct
- to generate fee income in accordance with agreed targets
- to operate effectively within financial guidelines with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
- to participate in business development events
- to develop any agreed new services, as and when required
- to abide by the Firm’s policies and procedures as set out in the Office Manual, Employee Handbook and associated documents
- to supervise client matters and undertake regular file reviews
- to regularly monitor central registers, key dates, undertakings etc.,
- to keep knowledge and skills up to date and to comply with all training requirements required by the position
- to carry out any other reasonable tasks and duties as may be requested.
If you are interested in this role please email an up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2017.