Solicitor, Commercial Property – Luton and Milton Keynes
We are seeking, ideally, a 4 years PQE Solicitor to join our Commercial Property Department.
Based in the Milton Keynes and Luton offices, the successful candidate will enjoy a broad mix of work including experience of Landlord and Tenant transactional matters, some development related work and freehold, leasehold sales and acquisitions, business sales and acquisitions and secured lending.
- appropriate experience and excellent technical ability in the relevant discipline
- experience of dealing with a caseload, under supervision
- experience of participating in business development and networking activities
- demonstrable ability to meet targets and set own targets
- excellent interpersonal, customer service and team working skills
- ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- excellent organisational skills
- excellent IT skills
- to provide professional and competent legal advice and services ensuring compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct
- to generate fee income in accordance with agreed targets
- to operate effectively within financial guidelines with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
- to participate in business development events
- to develop any agreed new services, as and when required
- to abide by the Firm’s policies and procedures as set out in the Office Manual, Employee Handbook and associated documents
- to supervise client matters and undertake regular file reviews
- to regularly monitor central registers, key dates, undertakings etc.,
- to keep knowledge and skills up to date and to comply with all training requirements required by the position
- to carry out any other reasonable tasks and duties as may be requested.
If you are interested in this role (or can recommend suitable candidates) please email an up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 30th April 2017.