Workplace Accidents & Illness Solicitors
It’s usual for most of us to assume that our workplace is safe yet we know that this is not always the case. You may become ill as a direct result of your work environment or you may be the victim of an accident or injury in your workplace.
Examples of what can happen in the workplace include:
• Slips and trips at work.
• Strains through heavy lifting.
• Repetitive strain injury as a result of excessive typing or other movement.
• Injury as a result of inadequate protective clothing or equipment.
• Falls from scaffolds, ladders and other equipment.
• Construction site accidents.
Our dedicated team of expert specialists include solicitors who are members of the Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel (which comprises only solicitors who have met strict criteria) and solicitors who have been accredited with Senior Litigator status by APIL (the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers).