Coronavirus: Pictons’ Business Update
Pictons is open for business.
We have put in place plans to ensure that we continue to provide the advice that you need during this difficult period, without compromising the health and safety of our staff and our clients. If you need legal advice please contact us and we will be able to help.
Having recently invested in a major IT update all our solicitors and support staff are able to work remotely. Our phone system means that you can use the same number to contact our staff regardless of where they may be. Meetings in person will become difficult but we are able to receive new instructions and encourage the use of telephone, email and Skype wherever possible. If access to Courts becomes limited we have the capability to conduct hearings by telephone or video conferencing.
Our current plans are as follows:
- Our Tring office will temporarily close on Friday 20th March 2020 however, our staff will continue to support clients remotely. Our Luton and Milton Keynes offices remain open but with a skeleton staff. Please do not visit the office without contacting us first.
- Our Luton office will no longer open on Saturday morning until further notice.
- We are able to hold meetings by telephone or video conference. If you were due to come to our offices we will be in touch to make alternative arrangements.
- You will be able to contact your solicitor and their team on their usual office numbers or by email.
- We encourage the use of email rather than post but any documents that need to be posted to us will be dealt with.
We will react quickly to any further changes in government advice and will let you know if our plans change. If you have concerns or questions please speak to the team handling your matter or contact us on 0800 302 9448 or email us at email@example.com
On behalf of Pictons Solicitors LLP